Pairfect sock yarn 4 ply
REGIA PAIRFECT – A new dimension in sock knitting! This innovation by Regia makes it incredibly easy to knit two identical socks from one skein. Thanks to "Easy Start" it's a breeze to find the beginning of each sock and to start knitting.
It’s very easy: The yellow starter thread marks the beginning of each sock. Simply cut off the yellow starter thread and begin knitting the first sock. After the first sock is completed, unwind the yarn to the next yellow starter thread and cut it off. Then simply knit the second sock.
Illustrated lesson on the back of the ball band.
Dimensional stable, hard-wearing, machine washable up to 40°C(no felting) and dryer proof.
- Yarn Weight: 4-Ply | Fingering
- Blend: 75% Virgin Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Needles: 2.00mm (US 0) - 3.00mm (US 2.5)Crochet Hooks: 2.00mm - 3.00mm (C)
- Ball Weight: 100g (3.5oz)Yarn Length: 420m (459 yards)
- Tension: 30 stitches, 40 rows to 10cm/4"